Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me.

My life now includes an iPhone. A new phone was not in my near future as of two weeks ago. But recently, my phone has been on the fritz. Not charging, erasing messages, and randomly turning off. With the phone out of warranty, and our plan available for an upgrade, I decided now is the time. Accepting the MOA job solidified my decision. I just bought my phone last night, found the perfect case for it today, and now will go in style and with technology to my new job. A place where phone calls will probably run high as well as google brainstorming. And of course, I will be able to photo document my new life at the Mall and stay updated with Twitter and FB. Love it. 

This is my new baby.

This is the case but flip out the colors (my phone is white, the wave is black)
  
01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment