Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another week bites the dust.

A week has gone by and not much difference. The days are somewhat running together. I'm not opposed to this, as now my summer basically never ends since school isn't started for the very first time in my life. I'm slowly grasping the concept that I can do *fun* things forever and ever each day, without worry of having to do homework. I can go, go, go doing everything and anything I want, without having to get up for class or have the responsibilities of the roles I had at school. Yes, I have a job, yes the hours will increase eventually. But it's an odd freedom I haven't felt before. And I like it.

Don't get me wrong, seeing literally update after update about going back to RF from friends is sad, but I can always go back, and have been. Yes, I miss buying school supplies, but who says I can't still buy them? Or new school clothes? How bout new Fall clothing? And buying textbooks for school (which I never did anyway) - I now buy new fun reads to add to my library collection. Yep, this life is pretty sweet too. I had it made at school, but this new life has it made too.

That turned out to be more of a rant than I intended to. The point of the post was for updates, but then it would have been quite short. The only ones I've got are these:

1) I've been playing phone tag with the HR Manager at MOA for two days now. I've got my phone attached to my hip today waiting for her to call back. After this afternoon hopefully I'll know more deets about the Event Planning Intern position.

2) I have a phone conversation set up with the HR Recruiter from CC for tomorrow at 2:30pm. We shall see what she says. Because I have no idea what were are going to talk about, well I have some idea, but sometimes you just never know.

And that tis all for now. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment