Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hm.

Today at work a friend visited me from school. I love when I have visitors, especially random, it's such a nice surprise! And she had a friend with her who also just graduated. I got asked the dreaded question of what is your plan? Is it really necessary to have a plan. I mean, things just kind of happen as they come, right? I am a planner. Yes, but I don't have a life plan. I have a planner for like next week and next month's events, not 10 years from now, let alone 3 months from now these days. So, anyway, I said I applied for a Corporate job with CC and that would be down in TX (which I have not heard back from them yet, however, the HR Recruiter is gone through this Thursday I found out, so maybe Friday?), and she replied with "I love Texas." Great. So that got me thinking again. And a co-worker said they really like Texas, and the economy is doing great right now - which I can't confirm or deny, but she was more excited for Texas than Minnesota. And the third sign (as things come in threes typically) a Texas shirt in the Forever21 window at Rosedale. I know, nothing solid, but these little things are what I notice. Because it really is the little things that matter.

That's about it. My application for the Ranch is in the envelope ready to go, stamp and everything. But for some reason I haven't mailed it yet. Hm.

Yep, hm. That's all. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment