Friday, August 5, 2011

No, I'm not a manager.

I got asked tonight by a fellow Charmer, whom I have been working with since she started maybe three weeks ago or so if I was a manager. No? I am not. She did recall the conversation we had about me applying for Corporate, so maybe she assumed I had to be an ASM to do so. Well, whatever her conclusive reasons were for thinking I was, I wish I could have been able to say yes. I'm def the fav at work, which has its benefits, but when I'm paired up with the ASM and GSM for markdowns, and we are THE team? A bit too obvious. And when I can shop around at the clearance jewelry that night but others get told to get back to work? Hmm. At least the hierarchy is in my favor? I'm definitely glad I fit in with this 'family' of charming people, but now the question will be asked soon, can I be promoted to ASM, please?

I have until December (in my mind right now) - Because at that point I would like to go to Montana for the winter months and see what's there. The whole 5 month commitment is SO appealing, I'd be gone only from December through April. Still get to go to Cancun in a couple months AND the UK in Spring. It'd be perf.

But what to do until the end of November? 4 months away. Be a manager? And then come back and see if I'd be able to re-accept my spot. Hm. Sure, let's try this. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment