Friday, September 9, 2011

Easier said then done.

Alright. I tried to be artsy with my nails last week. Didn't really happen. All started out well, but all was a mess when it was over. Thanks, Pinterest for making these swirl nails seem so simple. Lesson learned.

Supplies all ready. And the perfect colors to match my outfit.

Just in case, I had remover on hand. I needed a TON.

The theory: get a cup of water, pour your nail polish in it and it floats than dip your nail. Easy, right?

Super pretty... before I dipped my nail.

Even the swirl was pretty.

This is the final product. It's like I dipped my nails in triple thick paint.

There was one decent nail. So I was 1/10th happy.

I'd try this again, but not sure when. And I need to somehow revamp the recipe. Perhaps better luck next time!
01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment