Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Idea, New Places.

I'm back in my state of mind that I've had all year long at school until April-ish. I don't want to 'settle' down somewhere, that's not me right now. I want to travel, and move around, and try new things, and see what the world looks like. So here's the deal. I've been applying to many things under the sun right now. Here's the start of my list.

1. The two AmeriCorps positions
2. Working at Olympic National Park in Washington
3. Marketing Communications Assistant at Shedd Aquarium, Chicago

Alright, so I guess it's not THAT many places so far. But here is what else I want to do in life, both now and later.

1. Work for a cruise line, preferably in Alaska. Checked out the Coolworks website, there are plenty of them out there!
2. Head back to Utah for the canyons, whether to work at Red Mountain Spa Resort or to just go on vacation there for the annual Jeep tour.
3. Visit Georgia. Not only pick peaches, but visit Phi Mu Headquarters, and see the WORLD'S LARGEST AQUARIUM in Atlanta.
4. Tour Michigan University and learn more about the Masters International Program
5. Look up and visit all six of the aquariums in the country that have beluga whales.
6. Look up all possible marine life programs for school. Yep, I said it. I just am in love too much with animals, specifically the gentle giants of the oceans.

Well that sorta turned into a bucket list. But hey, I've got to keep track of what I want to do in life. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, I've got to up and move places, see things, and experience life, for now is the time to do that.

01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment