Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Each day is different in my mind.

One day I think this, the next I think that. I swear my brain has no off setting. Meh. Would I change that? Nope. Not a bit.

Alright, so tonight (yes there has been a lot of posts, but totally needed) I accomplished the following list:

1. E-mailed Olympic National Park telling them of my interest in a position.
2. E-mailed Lone Mountain Ranch (IN MONTANA) for winter seasonal employment. I'm actually oddly excited about this. Don't ask, just let me be and don't tell me that I don't know what I'm doing. Because I do know what I want. And no one knows how my mind work 'cept me. Alright, so yes, that did just happen.
3. E-mailed my cover letter and resume to Shedd Aquarium for the MarComm Assistant position.

So, that's all. Which is actually a lot. Let's see what the week brings, hearing from places perhaps - having something lined up soon. It's happening. What is 'it'? Who knows. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment