Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let the creativity begin.

Alright. Here's the deal. I have a group interview (the final step!) for MOA. Exciting? VERY. I got the call early Friday morning (and by early, I mean 7:45AM - luckily I was up for work anyway) that they would like me to come back this Monday at 4pm. And with that the HR Manager sent me an e-mail that contains the Internship Test to bring back on Monday.

The test consists of creating three events for the Mall that are all coming up this Fall, they provide what the attraction is and I must explain and create how guests are going to be excited to attend the event. I must provide an outline, the sponsors, a budget, promotion, and cover the general aspects of the event. Thank goodness I have all day tomorrow to work on this. These events need to be brilliant.

I found this perfect black dress at Target when I went shopping (for other things of course). All the clothes were on the clearance racks, I couldn't resist. And I'm going to need 'big girl' clothing, because I'm going to get this 'big girl' job. Right? Right.

So anyway, this dress. I'm going to wear it on Monday. Part of me says it is not professional enough (versus the classic black or grey pants) but I need to show them who I am. And I'm going to wear my classic braided pigtails look. Which I also don't think is the most professional, but it's me, and I want to show them that. Now I need to figure out what shoes to wear. I'd like to wear boots, but I don't have any to go with it... perhaps you know what that means...and I will have to decide if a scarf is the right look or jewelry - out of the many, MANY, pieces I know own. Thanks, Charming Charlie.

Oh, and I did not get the Corporate job. I had a phone call set up with the HR Recruiter from CC this past Thursday. She informed me that they were very impressed, but choose someone with more experience. Oh well. I don't do well in the heat anyway. I love Fall and Winter too much, so perhaps it all worked out for the best anyway. She did inform me there are possibly two jobs in the future I would be able to apply for, so Texas is still a slim possibility, I just won't hold my breathe, at all. And that is that.

Stay tuned for MOA updates. I sure hope I will have one, if not some. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

1 comment:

  1. You are going to rock whatever you wear. Not to mention the presentation.

    ReplyDelete