Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whales.

I'm in two studio art classes this semester: Ceramics and Fibers. Both of which have lots of room for creativity and flexibility with our projects. I am pleased to announce that I will be incorporating whales into my projects. Look for pictures upon completion in a few weeks.

I'll be doing a clamp resist with a whale outline in fibers and an etching of whales for design on the outside of cylinders in ceramics.

I love the idea of a resort/spa in Utah with the red clay surrounding me and the warm sunshine baking my skin, however, the spray of sea salt and whales mere feet away is so thrilling and new. I can't wait to explore everything, yet, first, my passion for whales is getting the best of me. I'm glad my heart knows the direction of the path I travel. Because sometimes my head walks a different trail. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment