Thursday, June 16, 2011

So I Graduated.

Today at work I met someone I hadn't worked with before. Why I haven't met her before? Because she took last week off for her high school graduation. Hmm. That was me four years ago, and now we have the same job? I don't like that. It's really getting to me, I don't like working with 18 year olds. No offense to them, but I have a college degree and way more potential right now, I shouldn't be working with high school graduates. This has to change.

I've  been looking into AmeriCorps again. And of course, the PeaceCorps Masters International (MI) program. I feel like escaping, not in a bad way, but just as a change to myself. I'm too comfortable. I'm living at home, working in Woodbury, it's all familiar. I need something new.

I hope it's Texas. But I've got a pretty short attention span these days. I get bored easily. Who knows, I might just start sending in applications everywhere. And maybe one will work out. I could have been in Washington now. Hmm. I could use seeing a whale right now to bring some excitement back into me. I haven't been wearing my necklace like I used to. Hmm. There's just a lot of 'Hmms' going on. Something will be done about this. So I graduated, now what. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment