Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Work continued.

Cashiering is in full swing. My number still doesn't work, but I have had another employee along side me to use theirs. Hopefully, this Thursday at work my number will magically work and I do not need to wonder when I will finally have one all to myself. For now, being a Charmer continues on. I enjoy working with all the Assistant Store Managers and have thought about inquiring if the ASM position at the SLP location is still available, for now, or for future. I have rearranged displays at work and really enjoyed it. I've realized I enjoy designing the displays and having a higher-up roll than the one who sweeps the floor and picks up after everyone. I already knew this about myself, however, this position proves it. It is not challenging, the most challenging part is how to persuade customers to sign up for our e-mail list. Meh. Not me. I'm ready for a move already. I love working with the customers - most, let me repeat, MOST, are happy to be surrounded by tons of accessories in the store, and that makes the job worthwhile. But Store Manager, let me move up while I'm fresh out of college full of motivation, dedication, curiosity, and creativity.

Because who knows, I just might take a different job in the mean time if Texas isn't in my near future, because being a Charmer is not my permanent post-graduation plan. I'm not being pessimistic, just optimistic. Optimistic for the future and challenging myself. And starting a new chapter in my book called Life. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment