Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vegas Bound.

I've been waiting everyday for an e-mail from the anonymous corporate person. Each day checking my e-mail in hopes of seeing something from @charmingcharlie. Not yet. But I'll be patient, I mean I can't not be patient since it's my future career and all.

First weekend down in Houston. This is what I'm doing: http://www.baywatchdolphintours.com/index.html
Until any moving takes place, I've got some traveling to do. To Vegas, with one of my best friends. It's her 21st tomorrow. And I'm so excited and appreciative that I'll be with her. She might not know it yet, but when I travel, I try and do everything possible in the amount of time we're there. I may have to tone this down. But we'll see. I've got my swimsuits (yes, plural), shorts, t-shirts, going out outfits, and tons of cute accessories all packed. Now it's just the waiting game until I leave for the airport.

I haven't been on a plane since I came back from Europe in Spring of 2009. But the thrill of take of, the real life rollarcoaster is so exhilarating. I'm still baffled every time I'm on a plane that such a massive object can fly, the physics I never understood.

Perhaps once I get back I'll have a job update and who knows, maybe I'll hit it big in Vegas. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment