Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2.

Without my ID# working, it's impossible to cashier. Cashiering postponed for one more day. Instead, I hung up new silver hoops in the silver section. Organized every hoop according to style. And then I hung up new hair accessories in Charlie Girl. Some of which, I'll probably purchase one day soon. I got to decide the layout of these new items. This may seem minimal, but I did so with pristine care and consideration for design. Organizing by color makes so much sense. I hope my managers see that I'm a hard worker and care about the store appearance and the overall company. I'm getting to know one of the assistant store managers very well, the one I had the first interview with. She's really helpful and enjoys humor. Which I am glad, because every work place needs a little. We also share a passion for zebra print, so that helps too. And I ask a lot of questions. Plus, everyone remembers names extremely well, I suppose having one new person coming in isn't as hard as me trying to learn everyone elses' name. I'll work on it. Day 3 tomorrow. Oh what to wear. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment