Saturday, June 4, 2011

And my working world begins.

Today is my last day without work. This isn't to say I won't have days off. Or take vacations. But today marks the end of the almighty summer vacation. The summer vacation that I have had since pre-school. 17 years of schooling has come to an end. No more do I hold a summer job for three months and head back to school like I have done throughout college. No more do I bum around home and only have the worries of what to do with friends like I had done prior to age 16. And no more do I get to pick anything that interests me and work there for 3 months, such as I have done since my first job at age 16. From Como Town, Lancer Catering, Camp Como Volunteer Assistant, Nickelodean Universe, and ReBath, I have enjoyed all my summer jobs.

Now I embark on a new journey. One that has lead me to the company, Charming Charlie. Who knows how long I'll work for them. It just may be the rest of my life.

My working world begins in 20 hours. 3pm tomorrow until close.

Will I deny that I have looked at places to live in the Bellaire suburb of Houston, Texas? No.
Will I deny that I have looked at HomeGoods and found everything for my beach house? No.

I've never had more support than now for going to Texas. My friends say it'll be a great fit. My family already wants to visit. Now, I need to get there. Let's do this, Charming Charlie. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment