Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome to my new life.

I've missed putting pictures up about things going on in my life, things I enjoy, or just random things that make me smile.

To start with - here's my faux apartment in my basement that I've set up. It's quite cozy, complete with Christmas lights to set the mood.



It may not look like much but compared to the bare drywall and concrete floor, this basement has come a long way in just one week. In addition, it's my private sanctuary. And the coolest place in the house now that the temperature has started to rise outside.


Next, a few pictures that inspired my last fibers project (which can be seen as the wall hanging in the first photo above). The quote from Mark Twain will forever be written on my heart and my love for Monet will never die, thus combining the two for this piece was nothing less than perfect.



And to conclude, a few pictures that I love. That make me smile.

















01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment