Sunday, May 1, 2011

Corporate.

If an opportunity arose that provided a solid career path with lots of opportunities for expression of creativity, promotion within the company, and included a bit of traveling and relocation, would you accept?

I have decided I would. Charming Charlie will contact me Wednesday or Thursday this week to offer me a Charmer position on staff with the incentive of applying to the corporate office within weeks of being with the company. The twist? Corporate is in Houston, Texas. I'm pumped beyond words. If I can land in Houston before turning 23, I will have made such a huge life step I will be beyond words.

The confidence the store manager had in me, without even really knowing me, was so refreshing. I felt wanted by a company for perhaps the first time in awhile. I am 97 percent positive I will have the Charmer position by the end of the week.

The pieces are finally starting to fall into place. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

1 comment:

  1. Yay Monica! :) Charming Charlie is so a "you" place to work :)

    ReplyDelete