Saturday, May 28, 2011

25 days.

Vegas in 25 days.

Yesterday I bought a swimsuit (yes it was a bikini) that I adore. Black bottoms that I can change out with colorful tops. And a cute twisted yellow 60s-esque bandeau top with straps. I normally don't enjoy swim suit shopping that much. But yesterday was do I dare say, fun. And I can contribute almost all of it to being with a best friend to have along the way. Because picking out swimsuits together and laughing about them is better to do in pairs, and not alone.


Monday brings my first 5K of the summer to life. I'll be running, alright honestly - jogging - around Como Lake in Saint Paul at 8am. Oh happy Memorial Day! But this hopefully will bring back some lost motivation and kick start the remaining 23 days til I'm lying by the pool turning into a lobster.

Vegas in 25 days. Can't wait. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment