Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grad Party: Check.

Yesterday was the big celebration. A celebration that brought together family and friends to our new home. This was the first gathering at our house ever and through much work all week to get our place ready the day was pulled off without any flaws. I realized yesterday more than ever the importance of family and friends. I'm excited to say my stay at home will be decent this summer. I've created a faux living arrangement for myself in the basement and have my own space. And like always, I plan to keep busy.

I start work this week at Charming Charlie and am so excited to have the thought of Houston, Texas in my mind for later this year. Sharing my interview story with everyone yesterday made me more excited than before. I am so happy I have a job lined up with a company I couldn't be happier to be a part of.

In one month exactly, I'll be boarding a flight for Las Vegas with one of my best friends. I can't wait to get the rush of take off and the need to pack for a trip.

So many great things going on in my life, love it. Thank you to all who are a part of my life. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment