Friday, June 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning Extended.

I'm ready to purge more of my 'stuff.' Yes, I have 'stuff.' At age 23, I have way too much. Parts of me were lazy after coming home from college each year with another bin of random stuff I didn't really need, other parts don't want to give up anything containing memories. But thus, I'm doing the purging process once again, and gosh the feeling afterwards of seeing empty bins and clean space is so worth the time and effort.

I confuse having emotions and memories with physical things. Yes, I know this is common, or so I think, but it's obnoxious. I can't possible keep every little thing that has sentimental value. And most memories are tied to the thoughts that go with something, not that actually object. So thus, once again the purging needs to happen.

After I've already taken a handful of trips to Saver's and Goodwill for both my stuff, my brother's, and some family stuff, I'm sure after this clean sweep, I will have yet another trunkful of goodies. One mans junk is another persons treasure - or insert here whatever that saying is.

Also, have I mentioned how much I do really enjoy uniforms? Especially for work. When I'm not in uniform I take great care in what I do wear and usually only wear clothing I really like. And this is where all those crazy outfits depart me, as I no longer need to have endless outfits. Instead, I can finally focus on quality over quantity.

Life is good. Let the cleaning continue.
01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment