Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduate College: Check.

Yesterday I graduated from college. Four years in the making and the day arrived sooner than ever imagined. The emotions haven't hit me quite yet. I know I will see many of my friends this summer and into next school year which is so comforting. I have a job lined up with Charming Charlie, which allows me to be one step ahead in my book.

Now my focus is the up coming graduation party at my house. I have moved the tons of things I had from the dorms to the basement and have literally set up a faux apartment for myself. Of course there isn't any running water down here, but the hook-ups for a future bathroom. For now, I've turned this area into my bathroom anyways. I need my space so I've spread my things everywhere. It's cozy, it's comfy, it's warm. I'm really enjoying this. And I have space. To breathe, to think, to process, to dream. I'm in a good mood, and I love it.

Tomorrow begins the primer coat to one basement wall and my clothes will be coming unpacked a little as well. I'm thinking garage sale shopping may need to happen this week - a couple cute dressers are def needed.

Haven't heard from the job when I start - but I'll be ready when they do call. I hope it's next week as this week is crazy busy. A new chapter has begun in my life and I can't wait to see how it becomes written. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment