Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Future.

Just a few short months ago I dreamed of going out to Washington. I had no commitments in my life, no plans for this summer, and I indeed felt invincible. I applied to many positions under the sun at resort after resort after resort on the San Juan Islands and I heard nothing back. My frustration grew as I did not know how to proceed with this.

Reality set in that if in Saint Paul Park this summer, I would need a job and a way to keep my sanity. Well I applied at many metro area venues, and landed one interview thus far at CC company. The interview left me excited, thrilled to be honest. I could be an Assistant Store Manager in a few short months. Diving into the marketing role that I do not know if I truly have.

Then I received an inquiry for my WA job. Nice credentials and appealing. Currently, I'm stuck at both. I haven't received a real decision-making phone call or interview set. My future is unknown, for one of the very rare times in my life.

However, whales have never left me. They have only grown with me over time. To explore, dream, and discover the way of the land, the way of myself, and the way of others on the Island would be so warm and touching. I think I have my mind made but will confirm upon a confirmation e-mail. The future is looking bright. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment