Sunday, April 10, 2011

Timeline.

Mom read me a letter on the phone today from the Zoo - timeline: 2 to 3 weeks for a response if I was selected for an interview. As they had an excess amount of qualified individuals apply for this position, they appreciate my patience. April 21st, 2011. I hope you are a lucky day.

Next, Washington Resort has not given me the current open position as my start date is not early enough due to graduation, however, I am in the pool of summer hires, to which they start the process in April. Also know as this month. This could mean April 29th I will hear something, or tomorrow. At least the timeline is April and not May.

Monday morning I am excited to call the Mall of America to inquire about internship opportunities available internally to previous employees. I have seen group sales and possible marketing jobs in the past and hope these both are still available.

Horse Camp outside Milwaukee has been postponed a couple weeks until I hear further from more of my top choices. However, this opportunity will not be forgotten, if not for this summer, possibly next.

I bring neutral news, and I'm okay with that. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment