Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 21st came and went.

If you recall from my previous post, April 21st was the date to learn about the Camp Instructor position at Como Zoo. Unfortunately, on April 19th over the phone my mom read my the ever dreaded rejection letter that I did not get the position.

I am a bit disappointed, as I have volunteered there extensively and have more experience and background with art now than before when I was a volunteer counselor. However, in competition with education majors and previous camp counselors, I'm sure my Marketing Communications degree seems to be from left-field a bit.

However, tonight I have turned around my job search. I have an interview with a very cute company, Charming Charlie, on Tuesday this upcoming week. And my materials have been sent in for the Event Planning Intern at the Mall of America - too which I spent a hour answering situational questions - BLAH.

With two prospects hopefully giving me the go ahead answer this week, I just might have a job for after graduation. Thank goodness. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

1 comment: