Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daydreaming.

I finally have time to blog. Why I have the urge to tell the whole world of my updates, I'm not sure. Typing the keys on my laptop bring satisfaction and relaxation. Not having to use my computer for typing a paper is a very nice change of pace.

Today I dreamt about being a flight attendant. This idea has always been in my mind but was brought up again when I was out with one of my best friends and her sister for pizza last night. She too would love to be a flight attendant and we bounced ideas off of one another as well as stating how the job holds responsibility, can be innovative, and gives the opportunity to travel worldwide.

I would like to pursue this career further, in perhaps a year or so. I would like to be a bit more grounded financially before I take off the ground for what may be the trips of a lifetime. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment