Saturday, April 23, 2011

Home.

One last post tonight. Can't stop when I finally have time to write with a counter under my computer instead of my bed.

I will be living at home this summer. Realistically speaking, this is what will happen. I was so frusterated when I first got home today for multiple reasons that I walked upstairs and cried thinking why did I come home. I told myself to pull it together and walked downstairs like nothing happened, telling myself this has to work for the time being.

How to maintain my sanity this summer:
-Go to the gym after work every day = prevents me from being home an hour earlier
-Spend free time at Caribou = if I have a few hours and everyone is home, I'm escaping with my computer
-Use my bike rack = I bought a bike rack last summer, and now I finally have a working bike, any free time I have I'm escaping with this as well
-Go outside = who cares if I'm going to sweat, I'll grab my book and read, escaping the inner confines of this house
-Schedule time with friends = I plan on always packing an overnight bag in my car, just in case I wind up crashing somewhere that I didn't plan on and don't have to worry about coming home

My family will learn to deal with this. I'm the girl on the move, I always have been and will be. I can't sit in front of the TV like I used to do. That bores me. And I'm not changing. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment