Thursday, February 10, 2011

Couldn't be happier.

Today brought two responses of the nine inquiries I sent last night. The first one came from a smaller resort that rents out cabins - their response was that they don't have a large staff and have no positions needed. Yet, the manager made sure to say "First, congratulations to the Packers." Seeing as I said I'm graduating from UW - River Falls. Thanks, Washington State.

The second response is much more promising, from a bit larger resort they enthusiastically said they won't be hiring until April or May for the summer. But they will keep my resume on file and I should send a reminder e-mail when the times come nearer. This made my day. If a place to stay is included, I'm golden. Their quick response and hopeful tone has boosted my job searching hope.

Now to wait for seven more responses. The anticipation builds. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment