Friday, February 18, 2011

Future Plans.

I heard back from Starbucks corporate today through e-mail that the Administrative Assistant III position has been filled. With a start date that was before what I was capable of, my chances were slim regardless, yet applying never hurt. The more the merrier - especially when job-searching.

With the continued non-existent job offerings, let me add the third resort to get back to me. Which was a no. The manager explained that being such a small resort, she was taking over all responsibilities on her own and they won't be hiring a summer staff.

However, I have a contact through one of my sorority advisers of a friend who lives on the island. In addition to her residence, her parents own a restaurant on the islands. I shall make the goal of calling this contact within the next week.

And finally, today, I looked up ferry service into Canada. Vancouver specifically. I learned that two individuals from the current department I am a student manager for will be in Vancouver late May for a conference. The exact time in which I hope to call the San Juan Islands my home. Let the to-do list begin for this visit! 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment