Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work.

I am usually not one to blab beyond the path of whales for this blog. Or at least something that relates to exploring, dreaming, and discovering. So I'll make this post relate to one of the previous somehow. This week at work has been crazy. I have had four full work days to get together two PowerPoint presentations: one an hour long on culture shock, the other a full days worth of training for orientation leaders. In addition, organizing all the host family applications and matching. Plus, random things here and there. Like today, photo shoot with my college mascot Freddy the Falcon. I couldn't ask for a more rewarding job, yet I ask myself what have I discovered about myself? See, I threw discover in there somehow.

Well, I love to plan training materials. And I love the feeling of being in control of a group of individuals who are in the stage of learning new material, teaching others, and growing themselves. Thus, I think it best that my course track stay with Event Planning that I have always deemed necessary combined with having a staff and being able to train them as well as change others lives, even if just one small step at a time.

Work. I love what I do. I think I discovered who I am and what I enjoy, I can explore careers based off of this, and I will dream of the possibilities. Successful post: yes. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment