Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quotes.

"Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined."

One of my friends on Facebook had this as their status and I 'liked' it. I have been in the quote mood recently. Some may find quotes corny, dorky, even stupid. Yet I treasure them. I think they provide motivation, guidance, and remembrance to be who we are and to achieve all things small and large in life. To continue my trek of finding quotes, I have decided to adopt one of my shoes boxes as a quote box. The purpose: to provide one positive spot to have dozens upon dozens of inspirational words at my finger tips.

This specific quote will be written down on an index card and placed in this fresh new box that will one day be decoupaged. As my box grows, I will have a collection that will always keep me going. Full of inspiration to explore, dream, and discover. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment