Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sharing my ambitions.

Tonight while I was working out, I ran into one of my superiors. We chatted for a bit talking about the gym and hours that the facility is either busy or empty, paused, then I was asked the infamous question, "When do you graduate?" My reply: "Three months. In May." Having those words roll off my tongue has happened quite frequently recently, perhaps because the reality is that three months is a microscopic amount when compared to my whole life ahead of me. And those same three months will pass by so quickly that I will be left wondering just how did the past four years of my life go by like a blink of the eye.

"What do you plan to do after you graduate. What are you goals or aspirations?" My reply: "I would like to move out to Washington State." And then the explanation of why, the explanation that I have not been there before, and the explanation that yes, my family is okay with this decision for the most part. After discussing that Seattle is a great city and classified as "young" I proceeded on my way after saying goodbye and I was left with a "Have a good workout, Boss."

This brief conversation made me aware that I would love to be able to share with everyone an offer for a concrete job in WA that I could have. I love to explore my options, I love to dream that the world will be a better place, and I am discovering what my true talents are in relation to my career path. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment