Monday, January 17, 2011

Being real.

I have read many blogs recently, not just my friends, but random ones as well. And I have come to realize that the blogs that contain fluff and are nothing but positive comments are not that interesting. Who wants to read about someones life who is nothing but happy moment day after day. I want to read something that I can relate to. Something that is raw and real. Those blogs exist, so thank you to those who write about negatives in life and being real.

With that said, my blogs have been nothing but positive thus far. But this is not to say my life is perfect. For my life is not. So this post is dedicated to being real.

1) I am scared to up and move. I will be alone in "the city that never sleeps." If not that city, another in the U.S. I won't have friends or close family to see on a daily basis. My independence will be tested.
2)I don't have the money required for my exploration. Fact. I don't have enough saved up to even get me out to the West Coast right now. Am I worried? Yes. Do I express this feeling? No. Will things work out? I'm not sure. Time will tell.
3) I feel guilty that I am up and leaving my family in their minds. I am not, not at all. I just need a break, a getaway, and a chance to discover who I really am without the chaos of family weighing me down.

Welcome to the beginning of my inner feelings. My excitement far outweighs these three points. Yet I'm rooted and realistic in realizing the downfalls of my future tried success. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment