Friday, September 9, 2011

Day Three.

Thursday, Thursday.


Who would think I would have to hand deliver fliers to the retails stores to let them know about a meeting date change. Yep, that flier delivery girl was me. I did all of second floor. Took me an hour and half. I bet over 2/3rds of those retail stores I haven't been in ever. And now I have. What made me laugh? The manager at the Marble Store (geeky electronics, etc. I can't remember the exact title) was EXCITED to learn about the meeting. He can't wait to attend. Love it.

Nothing like exercise at the mall.

Then it was lunch time.

Then I learned about one of THE best positions the Mall has. Working with the community. Taking care of donation requests, doing philanthropic work, and planning the walks/runs that take place for a cause at the Mall. This woman does it all and gives back SO much. Which makes me proud to work for MOA. (There will be a blurb about this community position again for Day Four - fyi) I was asked to go to four stores in the mall to pick up items for gift baskets for prizes for The Purple Event, coming up next Sunday. I visited Microsoft, Cantina, BWW, and Cadillac Ranch. Yep, I collected $800 worth of items.



And I also got to create three gift bags that are being donated. I got to buy the items from the Mall store and then assemble them. LOVED IT. In the future, there will be huge gift baskets to do - can't wait! The bags I assembled were all valued around $100. Quite a bit to stuff in these little bags!



I learned more about the Toddler Tuesday program - I'm the one in charge of them from here on out. Which, sounds more important than it actually is. Everything is basically planned, they just have to be executed and paperwork filed. And then I get to attend the event and be the go to person. Which, I love kids, so why not go anyway?

Yep. Love my job. And this is only Day Three.
01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment