Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still waiting.

This past weekend I was in Chicago with three amazing friends for Spring Break.
It was so refreshing and was a good chance to catch up on conversation and my own life. I miss traveling so much, being on the move every 7 to 10 days when I was in Europe became the norm; now having a sedentary lifestyle is too heavy, I need to be light and on the move.

Well starting after Graduation this is my plan: To be light and on the move. A possible job offer came about from my most recent trip. This time for a camp counselor position at a YMCA Camp outside Milwaukee working with kids and horses. I hope to get a call tomorrow with more information. Something new to try, but I know I would enjoy it.

As well, a Phi Mu Consultant application has been re-sent out and I will apply for that too more than likely.

To Do List:
-Talk to Alex from YMCA
-Apply to Phi Mu before April 3rd
-Apply to Como Zoo for Camp Instructor before April 3rd

Done:
-Sent two thank you cards today to West Beach Resort in Washington and Montecito Sequoia Lodge in California for the possible job opportunities. This made me happy for both my professionalism and determination.

Still waiting, but I feel strongly about at least not being job-less upon graduation. Now that's a great feeling, almost as great as the one I have now after finishing my yoga workout.

Explore. Dream. Discover. Thank you Mark Twain. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment