Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dreaming.

I don't really like the name Bucket List as that seems so unattainable. More so I have a continuous To Do list. Here's a start to the list:

-Visit every continent
-Research and save turtles in South America somewhere
-Go to the sloth sanctuary in Costa Rica
-Go to the Hummingbird sanctuary in Costa Rica
-Visit Baja California and go snorkeling
-Participate in the one month internship with the Riddle Elephant Sanctuary in Alabama
-See manatees in Florida
-Live for a unknown amount of time where my lawn is filled with bamboo and a lemon tree grows in my backyard
-Catch up on all aspects of my scrap booking
-Have a library full of books in all genres
-Travel to Lithuania to see my extended family
-Sea kayak with the whales off the coast of Washington
-Visit Anne of Green Gables setting in Nova Scotia
-Attend the Whale Festival in Alaska
-Go skydiving

The list could continue. But I think this is enough to think about for tonight.

Never stop exploring, dreaming, and discovering. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment