Friday, September 28, 2012

Multi-Passionate Careerist.

I have never heard this term before. But to me, with no surprise, the description is perfect. Multi-Passionate Careerist.

Dolphin Trainer. Event Planner. First Grade Teacher. Working at a Zoo. Whale Watcher. Hotels & Hospitality. Growing for a Farmer's Market. Raising Animals. Selling on Etsy. Marketing Manager. Baker. Florist. Water Aerobics Instructor. Owning a business. Fro-Yo. Pharmacist. Cabin rentals. Sorority Leader. Staying as a Flight Attendant. Delta Corporate. International Students. Hall Director. Peace Corps. Teach Abroad. AmeriCorps.

My list could go on, and on, and the more I think about my 'list' the more ideas which come to mind. Sometimes this causes stress. Too much stress on what to do with my life. I have always had plans, lists, a schedule, and now much of that has disappeared in a sense. The following year I'd have to choose courses and be ready for school. Now, another year has gone by and what do I think the following year will hold? I have no clue.

Although the unknown is exciting, perhaps there is a bit of fear at the same time. Here's to being a Multi-Passionate Careerist and having no idea what to do.

01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment