Friday, June 8, 2012

Cocoa Greek Yogurt Dip

Problem: I was craving brownies after my not so satisfying lunch I made (plain quinoa is not for me) but the only dessert box in the pantry was a funfetti cake mix accompanied by no frosting. That's not appealing. So, I looked to pinterest for a quick recipe with ingredients I have.
Solution: Cocoa Greek Yogurt Dip (original recipe here)


Ingredients (serving size: one):
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (I would use vanilla in the future)
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Agave Nectar (you can also use honey)
1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract (not needed if using vanilla yogurt)
Additions:
Sprinkles (I added these after the picture was taken)
Mini dark chocolate chips or chocolate chunks

All in all, not bad, satisfied my craving for some chocolate flavor. Next time I will use vanilla yogurt as to not taste the bitterness of plain greek yogurt. A healthy treat that does feel guilt free. This 4 oz serving is packed with over 20 percent of your protein. Use vanilla wafers or graham crackers to dip if you don't happen to have animal cracker laying around.

ENJOY.

01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment