Friday, November 26, 2010

And so my adventure begins...

Inspired by this quote from Mark Twain, my adventure begins today:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

The journey begins today. What journey? Good question. Perhaps I don't even know, but that's part of the adventure and mystery behind it. I do not know exactly where I am headed, but I am going to take an adventure, take a leap over the pond, and find out where I land.

First stop: San Juan Islands, Washington State.
Anticipated Arrival: May 2011.

Photo: One of the many San Juan Island Adventures.

Sea Kayaking with the migrating Orca whales.

01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment