Saturday, October 15, 2011

One month later.

Time flies. Yep. You heard me. Time really does fly. I always thought this was an expression adults told kids just to make kids enjoy the present time. But they were right. Time really does fly. It's been over a month since my last blog. That is ridiculous. I honestly though, have not had time to write. And if I do have time, I have chosen not to be on my computer. Where has the time gone? I never though it went this fast at school. Maybe that was because I wanted time to fly, now I would rather reverse the clock or at least slow it down. And here I am with a new job (yes, add it to my ever growing list of jobs) and a new life in front of me. Are you ready to hear about my last month? I don't even know if I am. Uffda. I will post shortly about my crazy life. That is, if I have time. Because I really should be sleeping right now. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment