Tuesday, May 8, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.

Hello, May 2012:

1. Country Music.
2. Tips from passengers. This seriously can make my day, yes a whopping dollar most times.
3. French pedicures.
4. Dove dark chocolate with caramel.
5. Crystal Light drink mixes.
6. Homemade Nail Whitener:
    -1 tablespoon Hydrogen Peroxide
    -2.5 tablespoons Baking Soda
  Mix into a paste and use a q-tip to apply under and over nails. Let sit for 3 minutes and wash away!
7. Homemade Makeup Brush Cleanser:
    -1/2 warm water
    -1/4 white distilled vinegar
   Swish brush in solution, let dry on a paper towel overnight. AMAZING.
8. Watching my gladiolas grow!
9. Gardening.
10. Walks to the Mississippi River.
11. Watching my bird feeder. Yes, I do this on a daily basis when I'm home. This is my retirement plan. Amateur bird watcher.
12. Life cereal with almond milk.
13. Tuna wraps.
14. Zesty Italian dressing.
15. Keurig Cafe Mocha and Apple Cider.
16. Yoga.
17. Cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes. Yes, cleaning.
18. Clipping coupons on Sunday.
19. Looking at the Rainbow ad for DOUBLE DAZE on Wednesdays. Yep. Not kidding here.
20. V-neck shirts with jeans.
21. Old Navy black flip flops.

Content. SO content with life right now.



01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment