Wednesday, February 15, 2012

High Speeds.

In an hour I will leave home for the airport. My flight leaves at 9:50pm tonight to Des Moines. These late night flights are called High Speeds or CDO lines (I have no idea what CDO stands for) and quite frankly, I think I may like them.

I haven't done a HS yet in my four months of flying and I'm excited. I've had ALL day to myself. Slept in, got my laundry finished, worked out (yes, Jillian is still my trainer), paid some bills, filed my taxes (yes, I have filed my own taxes every year), read a magazine, and even baked a clementine-blueberry loaf I've been meaning to make for a couple weeks. And now I'm just about to get all packed out and head to the airport.

Now, if I held this CDO line I would be doing this four days in a row. However, I'd have ALL day to do stuff. And I would know that I could not be called! Now that's exciting for me. Plus, not having to pack food for a four day trip feels quite nice. And, since I'm living at home staying at a hotel each night doesn't bother me. In fact, a king size bed is quite appealing over my basement home at the moment. So, I might just bid for this line in the future. It's too late for this schedule to happen in March, but perhaps April.

And yes. I said April. Meaning, I plan on keeping this job through then, and much longer. FEELS GREAT. To finally have a job I'm getting into. And I learn more and more about the schedule, the pay, the hours, each day. OH, and I just ordered the dress and cardigan today for work. When that arrives, I'll jump with joy. 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment